Monday, April 09, 2007

My Talented Sister



Some of you may have seen this Leicester Long Wool in the 2006 Maryland Sheep & Wool catalog on the Maryland Sheep Breeders page. It is a small relief print by my sister, Annie Fitt.



And this is her Moon Sheep that you can see on the Maryland Sheep Breeders page of this year's MS&W catalog.

I am in awe of my sister's ability to capture likenesses, making each one individual, bursting with personality. Please visit her website and etsy store to see more of her amazing work featuring dogs, cats, humans, sheep, goats, chickens, etc.

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger Robin said...

SHE'S AWESOME!!! I see a couple I want!

11:38 AM  
Blogger Grace said...

really nice work!!!

4:05 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Fantastic work! What an artist she is!

9:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Her work is beautiful. You must be so proud of her!

10:11 AM  
Blogger junior_goddess said...

YAY! I am impressed! She has a little interest in the subject, having such a knitterly sister!

10:56 AM  
Blogger jayne said...

Way cool, Cate. Thanks for sharing about her and her site.

1:30 AM  
Blogger Les said...

Cate, I really like your sisters style! Those pics are really neat! Hmmm!
Les

1:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful work by your talented sister, Cate. Very striking use of color and the images feel so live and full of personality.

8:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home