Friday, April 06, 2007

iPod, Progress, etc

1. Love You To - The Beatles
2. Now She's Gone - Steve Earle
3. Down The Big Road Blues - Lucinda Williams
4. Jump Sturdy - Dr. John
5. Anywhere I Lay My Head - Tom Waits
6. Walking Spanish - Tom Waits
7. Mr. President (Have Pity on the Working Man) - Randy Newman
8. Goldbrickin' - The Del McCoury Band
9. El Desierto - Lhasa De Sela
10. Unionhouse Branch - Alison Krauss & Union Station

I finally realized that the Be Good Tanyas were the Canadian singers I had heard a while back on NPR. I downloaded an album and am enjoying the listening.


Except for sewing up, the first sock is finished & I have begun the second one. For some reason, the toe gave me fits (ha ha) last night. I was pining for the Kitchener Stitch.


The cardigan is a blue blob and will remain so until nearly finished. Top down sweaters just aren't very photogenic.

Another excellent blog to visit for current news about the pet food recall. Itchmo.

1 Comments:

Blogger jayne said...

I like the Be Good Tanyas. I have three of their songs on my iPod most of the time.

12:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home