Friday, February 23, 2007

iPod Friday

1. Day After Tomorrow - Tom Waits
2. If You Want Me To Stay - Sly & the Family Stone
3. You're Gonna Make Me Lonesome When You go - Bob Dylan
4. Help Me Make It Through The Night - Kris Kristofferson
5. Bacon Fat - Taj Mahal
6. Ne Me Quitte Pas - Jacques Brel
7. I Had A Real Good Mother & Father - Gillian Welch
8. Jockey Full of Bourbon - Tom Waits
9. Gone But Not Forgotten - The Del McCoury Band
10. Blowin' in the Wind - Bob Dylan

And when the nano is not on Shuffle, I've been listening to West, Lucinda Williams' newest.

Finished listening to 1776 by David McCullough. I usually pass by books consisting mainly of battles but this one was so well written that it kept my interest. I also enjoyed listening to John Adams, McCullough's book from a few years ago.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger LisaW. said...

Cate, if you like history...have you read "In the Heart of the Sea" by Nathanial Philbrick...really enjoyed it...

12:55 AM  
Blogger jayne said...

Have you read any books by Pat Conroy? My favorite was The Prince of Tides.

Your dogs and doggy friends always look like they're having such a good time together.

I LOVE the orange socks, love 'em love 'em love 'em.

1:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home