Friday, February 16, 2007

Friday iPod Again

1. For No One - The Beatles
2. Peoples' Parties - Joni Mitchell
3. Yesterdays - Ella Fitzgerald
4. Leopard-Skin Pill-Box Hat - Bob Dylan
5. Michelle - The Beatles
6. La To The Left - Lyle Lovett
7. All The Way With You - John Prine
8. You're The Next Thing To Heaven - Johnny Cash
9. CCKMP - Steve Earle
10. It'll Take A Long Time - Sandy Denny

And when I don't have the nano on shuffle, I am listening to Hem, Greg Brown and Lucinda Williams Car Wheels on a Gravel Road - the iTunes version with a live concert at the World Cafe included (worth the extra $$). My copy of her new cd, West, should arrive today.
I enjoy your lists and suggestions - keep them coming.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger LisaW. said...

I love Lucinda Williams and play that all the time...AND I saw her in concert up HERE. She was amazing. Thanks for the DHnd info. I suspected the same level of intelligence (aka sneakiness) with a higher level of energy and agility.

2:06 PM  
Blogger Grace said...

Where's Sergei He didn't make the list this time

4:08 PM  
Blogger jayne said...

Lots of my faves on this list. I like Beatles, Joni Mitchell and esp. Johnny Cash. Did you see Walk the Line? I never get tired of watching it.

I might post a list in a day or so. My iPod needs charging.

6:52 PM  
Blogger TheYarnLounge said...

Just discovered Hem this past weekend! Love them!

Melanie

5:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home