Friday, February 09, 2007

The usual Friday iPod thing

1. Rainy Night House - Joni Mitchell
2. Me, Myself & I - John Prine
3. I Am A Man of Constant Sorrow - The Soggy Bottom Boys
4. Silver Linings - Jason Wilber
5. For No One - The Beatles
6. We'll Meet Along the Way - Hem
7. Meet Me In the Morning - Bob Dylan
8. Hello Stranger - Queen Latifah
9. Amazing Grace - The Blind Boys of Alabama
10. I'm Blue Again - Patsy Cline

Wow, no Serge! He wasn't even #11 (North to Alaska - Johnny Horton). I guess by now you have figured out that I listen to quite a bit of alt-country, folk and blues. Some new-to-me favorites are Beth Orton, Greg Brown & Hem. iTunes is kind of sneaky, I search for someone and end up downloading songs or whole albums. I am waiting eagerly for Feb. 13 when Lucinda Williams' new cd West is released. I've been listening to the single - Are You Alright - and expect the rest of the album to be as wonderful.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Suzann said...

Cate have you seen the UTube of Constant Sorrow?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81itpTpuCSA

11:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cate if you like hem, be sure to check out their album "Rabbit Songs", its my favorite! Also look for Dawn Landes, she's a backup singer for hem and put out an album called Dawn's Musica year or two ago. CN

4:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home