Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Oh Baby!


I can knit at this week's temp job so I finished the baby blanket. The set is from Natural Knits for Babies and Moms, knit from Brown Sheep Blue Sky organic cotton in an undyed, natural cafe latte hue. Very soft on the hands & presumably on baby.

Tonight was Knit Night but I forgot to take pictures. It was a Slumber Party theme with a 10% discount on purchases if you wore your pjs. The Yarn Lounge provided a chair masseuse. After mine I was much too dozy to knit and had to come home.

7 Comments:

Blogger Bri McS said...

What color is that blanket? It was a great choice for a baby item. I'm always interested in Other Colors for baby things. I have friends who would love something like that.

You know, if you keep talking about the good life at TYL and such, I am going need to add your spot in VA to my job search when the time comes.

6:56 AM  
Blogger lemmie said...

This is gorgeous Cate! TYL was so much fun but after the doughnuts, pizza and massage, I was too tired to knit too!

8:13 AM  
Blogger junior_goddess said...

Pizza, doughnuts AND a massage? Shoot, you couldn't get me to leave if my LYS did that.

9:32 AM  
Blogger Bettina said...

Dear Cate,

the blanket looks gorgeous. I'm currently looking at yarns because a friend of mine here is pregnant and I want to make her one for the new arrival. But thankfully it's early days, baby is not expected until April 07.

Thank you very much for the post on my blog and your congratulations to Aragon's Championship.

From one Sock Warrior who sent them out on Monday to another, I salute you!!!

Bettina

2:09 PM  
Blogger Bettina said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:11 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

I love Blue Sky yarns - all of them. Nice blankie! Man, you're a fast knitter!

6:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wish I'd been there in my Winnie the Pooh jammies. I'd probably still be there.
Great baby blanket and the color is wonderful. Makes me want a latte.

8:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home