Thursday, April 26, 2007

Catching Up


We finished a Beginning Class and the talented knitters are showing their ribbed scarf progress.


Carolina completed another baseball jersey from Knit 2 Together. This one is made from Rowan Wool Cotton. It is an easy, fun pattern. When I have a real job again I plan to buy the book so I can make one too.


This blob is my Swallowtail Shawl (Interweave Knits Fall 2006). I have spent more time tinking than knitting on this project. I am not exaggerating, I truly have. Most recently because I noticed that some nupps were out of alignment three rows back. I haven't lost patience because it is going to be beautiful and because the yarn is still fabulous. It has held up perfectly to repeated knitting and frogging. I could have knit at least two pairs of socks in the time I have spent on this shawl.


My Knitting Pure & Simple v-neck cardigan has had progress because there are times and situations when lace knitting is impossible (when I am teaching, during Knit Night, etc.). The body is finished except for the button bands.


The first sleeve is partly done. I am really enjoying the Cotton Fleece from Brown Sheep. I am curious to see how much it stretches when worn.

Music and movies tomorrow (Friday).

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Joan said...

Wow, that's a beautiful color for your KPS cardi. Will look amazing with your hair. I have been resisting the Swallowtail myself but how long can I avoid that bit of madness? Good luck!

7:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home