Thursday, March 15, 2007

Ruby Sock Update



I resorted to using Firefox instead of Safari so I could post this picture. This is still the first sock. It seems so slow but I think it is because I spent so much time on the Snap Cardigan. Also, I switched to 0s when I began the heel. The temp job I have had since November is ending next week. Maybe I will have a few days before my next job starts to knit the second sock. I don't want to wish for too much time between jobs - it's been nice having a regular income.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Such a gorgeous red Cate! I have been solely a collector of FA colours, and may need to add this one too, I suppose maybe I should knit some as well... :).

6:18 PM  
Blogger jayne said...

I like the texture of that sock, and really like the way the semi-solid colour bits come through. Very nice.

I think I have a red that might match that one splashed up my arm just now.

6:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am waiting to see that cardigan...

And now I will admit to confusion - OS? Other side? Outside?

So far that sock looks...edible.

8:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great sock, Cate. Your socks are always so interesting with your choice of colors and stitches. I looked at that pattern and thought it looked like a winner.

10:09 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

Love the sock. As far as posting pictures to the blog -- I use Firefox 100% of the time now, with nary an issue. Not so, with MSIE.

11:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home