Monday, January 01, 2007

First Socks of 2007



Cast on and began my first socks of 2007. Interlacements Toasty Toes yarn on #3 needles. They whiz along after knitting socks on #1s. It is a very dark colorway with mostly greens, blues and purples. I am using the free pattern that comes with buying the yarn. Next time I think I will go back to my Knitter's Handy Book of Patterns and used #2s.

The charcoal blob is officially no longer a blob. Except for blocking and buttons, it is complete. Love the Lamb's Pride Worsted. Pictures to come at the weekend.

New Year's List of Plans (never resolutions):
1. More socks.
2. More sweaters.
3. Use some stash.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like your "Plans"! Even though you did chide me at Wendy's! ;-)

9:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice sockies, Cate. I like the Plan Idea, too.

12:31 PM  
Blogger jayne said...

Good plans. Good socks! Do you think you'll get to thirty pairs by the end of the year?

I always plan for sweaters, sweaters, and more sweaters. This year I want to do more socks also.

8:31 PM  
Blogger Joan said...

Bets made me do it, Cate. You've been tagged. http://vamantaknits.blogspot.com/

8:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home