Friday, December 29, 2006

Bad Catbookmom

Bad Catbookmom tagged me with a meme. I hate having to answer these things but at least this one is fairly short.

“THE RULES:Each player of this game starts with the ‘6 weird things about you.’ People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says ‘you are tagged’ in their comments and tell them to read your blog.”

1. Not only do I not answer my telephone (land line), I don't listen to my voice mail.

2. My house looks like the dogs got into the trash because I give them empty food containers when I am finished eating a WW Smartones meal or when a yogurt container is empty. Moose likes to play with them so I only throw them away every week or so.

3. I enjoy the reality show "Cops".

4. I am so addicted to Solitaire on the computer that I have to delete it from any computer I come in contact with.

5. I have not missed voting in a single election in 40 years.

6. I can't think of 6 bloggers who wouldn't mind if I sent them this meme.

Tomorrow pictures of the charcoal blob and raptures about my new iPod Nano.

2 Comments:

Blogger CatBookMom said...

LOL! Sorry; I told you to blame this on Junior Goddess!

I got an iPod Nano for Christmas, too; well, DH bought a Shuffle and said it was OK for me to trade it in on something I can see to work. Those Shuffles are thumb-sized, and the buttons are tiny. Maybe you'll forgive me in time to tell me what you've learned about using your Nano.??

4:09 AM  
Blogger jayne said...

I got tagged by "bad catbookmom" too. Lucky you, a Nano!!

I have the first-generation iPod shuffle, and I love it! I use it all the time. Always nice to get a cool new toy.

3:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home