Thursday, November 02, 2006

Va Va Voom

While searching for something else yesterday I came across my Bombshell from Big Girl Knits - complete except for the sleeves. Nothing like an almost finished project to make the time to the end seem really fast.



Stewart took my picture this afternoon when I tried it on at The Yarn Lounge. It is knit from Louet Merlin (merino & linen) on #7 needles. The yarn is machine washable and can go in the dryer for the first 15 minutes. I lengthened the sleeves from the pattern to 3/4. It fits almost perfectly.

My ISE3 scarf arrived. My pal included what must be doggie heroin because I couldn't take pictures for all the grey noses. I will take a picture at TYL tonight.

7 Comments:

Blogger Sangeeta said...

Cate, you look terrific!

4:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That sweater is so beautiful!

9:48 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

I agree -- beautiful and terrific! :-)

11:13 PM  
Blogger lemmie said...

cate you look so good!

9:15 AM  
Blogger Bri McS said...

Wow, Cate. Beautiful you and beautiful sweater.

1:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

gee your sweater looks great on you. Nice colour for you too!

7:32 AM  
Anonymous Chandler Stone Contractors said...

Loveely blog you have here

6:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home