Saturday, October 28, 2006

Berry baby hat plus


This darling hat was fun and fast to make. It is a Fiber Trends pattern - Berry Cute Hat - and was knit using Classic Elite Waterlily. There were some fiddly bits so I wouldn't recommend it to a new knitter. I loved the Waterlily, it is very soft and velvety.


The Fall Fiber Festival green yarn socks are progressing. I take breaks from knitting on #0s from time to time with other projects.


These mittens are knitted following The Knitter's Handy Book of Patterns by Ann Budd. Just one thumb and they'll be done.

Many thanks to Stewart for taking these pictures for me.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What an adorable little hat! My niece has asked for a hat...I may have to get that pattern, do they carry it at TYL?

6:45 PM  
Blogger sko_G knits said...

glad you got your camera fixed (?)
that hat is so cute! i wonder what kind of looks i would get wearing one around town...

8:58 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

Lovin' the berry hat. So cute!

I may have to get that book just for the mitten patterns. :-)

11:43 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

The hat is so cute!

8:34 AM  
Blogger junior_goddess said...

Oh, yeah-many thanks to Stewart! I did a pumpkin hat with similar "fiddley bits" which were a PITA, but came out all right in the end.

9:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is such a cute hat! What parts were the fiddley bits?

11:31 AM  
Blogger lemmie said...

this hat is great cate! i love it!

9:18 AM  
Blogger Suzann said...

I love the hat, it is just so cute.
I was thinking of using the Ann Budd pattern for mittens. How is the pattern working out? They look great

11:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home