Sunday, October 29, 2006

Yarn Church


Teri-Kay's needles are on fire! Here she is in her alpaca hat and mohair vest. Plus she is nearly finished with a mohair sweater and Fantine by French Girl


I am making Fantine also. At the moment she looks like a big black blob so no pictures until I can wear her. The pattern is available at The Yarn Lounge. And so is the pattern for the Berry Cute Hat.

Leslie has lent me a camera until Bri sends me her cast off camera (THANKS, Bri!!!!!). It is hidden away from the dogs in a locked room.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the info about the hat pattern...I hope to be in Richmond on Friday!

9:17 PM  
Blogger Bri McS said...

Great to see Yarn Church and you back in working order!

9:07 AM  
Blogger jayne said...

I've missed you -- so good to see you up and running again. Love the berry hat! I've had my eye on that Water lily yarn. TYL looks like a lovely store.

11:53 AM  
Blogger knitfriendly said...

Hi there! Thanks for visiting my blog again. I wish that I could make it down to Richmond more often. The yarn lounge is so much fun! Are you going to go to Stitches? I am hopefully going to be meeting Jane at some point. Maybe I will see you there!

10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home