Sunday, October 15, 2006

A day of FOs


Today was a day for many finished objects. Three of us were wearing sweaters at Yarn Church (the all skills class I teach on Sunday mornings). On the left is Teri-Kay in her shrug, Marge is on the right in her cabled cardigan. I am in my Knitting Pure & Simple fitted cardigan. It represents a milestone for me because I made it this Spring just after starting Weight Watchers as a motivation. I can now wear it!


Stacy finished her mitts - a real accomplishment for a newly knitting left hander.


Kate finished the top for her daughter just in time to take it to her in San Francisco.


I finished another Gaugeless Hat. This time I used some yarns I had dyed with Kool-aid.


And I finally sewed the buttons on this Harvey Kimono from Natural Knits for Babies & Moms.

10 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

Love your cardigan! Kudos to you for finishing it! And I also love the gaugeless hat -- what a great way to use up yarn!

9:40 PM  
Blogger CatBookMom said...

Great knitting photos, and the cardi looks wonderful! Good for you for passing along the knitting knowledge to others.

12:29 AM  
Blogger junior_goddess said...

Oh, yay! You met your WW goal. Your cardi looks terrific!

1:05 PM  
Blogger jayne said...

Cate, you're looking good -- I can see that you've lost weight. Well done, you!!

So many great finished projects. Love your cardi and the hat (cool Kool-aid). You must be so proud of your knitters at Yarn Church (that always makes me smile).

I agree with Karin, I want one of those.

1:20 PM  
Blogger Bri McS said...

You look great, hot stuff, and so does that sweater. I look to hearing about Yarn Church every week.

3:45 PM  
Blogger Sangeeta said...

Your goal sweater looks fantastic! Good for you for making your goal!!

4:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cate, you look beautiful, and the cardigan is lovely!

4:52 PM  
Blogger TheYarnLounge said...

Congrats everybody! I'm sorry I missed it! Thanks for posting all of those great shots. Melanie took some pics too, so check yourselves out on The Yarn Lounge blog, too!
-Stewart
http://www.theyarnlounge.blogspot.com

11:42 PM  
Blogger lemmie said...

Hi Cate,
Your cardi looks awesome as do you! What yarn did you use for the Knitting P&S cardi?
Congrats on making your goal!
-Susan

8:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love all of those projects! You look wonderful in the KPS cardi. Very classy looking!

9:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home