Friday, November 03, 2006

Oops!


While comparing socks to be sure I knit them the same length, I realized I had made the first one an inch too short. Oops! So I frogged the toe and will pick up and knit it longer when I have finished sock #2. Are you as sick of these socks as I am? I know I will be glad to have them to wear but I am tired of knitting on #0s.


So tired of #0s that I used some #6s to cast on an Irish Hiking Scarf using some Jo Sharp Silkroad DK Tweed (85% wool, 10% silk, 5% cashmere). Color Night. Sorry about the picture, I am getting used to Leslie's loaner camera.

2 Comments:

Blogger Joan said...

Frogging size 0's? Not in my lifetime. I'be wearing one tight sock myself. You continue to amaze!

10:23 PM  
Blogger junior_goddess said...

http://www.shopenesco.com/searchresults.aspx?dealer=1009627&type=text&kind=phrase&search=wolf

Just get to this website, because I am not sure of the difference between scottish and irish wolfhounds!

2:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home