Thursday, June 07, 2007

I thought all the yarn was safe


But, no!


I got out my green blob and must have dropped a ball of yarn. I put the project away again because it has gotten too hot to have a wool sweater in my lap (even with air conditioning).


I worked at The Yarn Lounge this past weekend while Stewart and Melanie were in Ohio at the big trade show. They brought me these as a present. I've been wanting a Lexie Barnes tape measure ever since Stewart brought hers home from last year's TNNA. And I love the very useful little pouch.


The Fools Rush Socks are nearly finished. They are my main knitting these days. I am anxious for them to be completed because I have found a great pattern for Teri-Kay's birthday socks. Victorian Lace Socks from the Six Sock KAL.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Grace said...

i must try a top down top at some point and I love that little bag!!!

8:15 PM  
Blogger jayne said...

Love the accessories, tres chic!

The sock looks fab too.

10:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I so hear you about not feeling like having a huge knitted piece in your lap when it's so hot outside - it's the same over here, summers just aren't really the best times for knitting big stuff ;) But, yours is going to look beautiful - and I'm way impressed by your socks, they're absolutely awesome! I love the pattern and the warm and soft colorway that you chose!

4:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home