Sunday, May 27, 2007

Birthday, Bunny & Blocking


A very happy sixth birthday to Moose, one day late! And happy birthday to his littermates - Soup, Goose, Fly & Zsa Zsa.


Teri-Kay has just a few finishing touches to make on this bunny. She named him Lambie after the angora rabbit she did not bring home from Maryland Sheep & Wool.


The Equestrian Blazer is blocked. It should be dry when The Yarn Lounge reopens on Tuesday. I'm not working that day so, if all goes well, I might finish it during Knit Night. Unless I go to Australia or South America (not very likely) I won't be able to wear it until October.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger benne said...

Happy Birthday, Moose! What a handsome brindle coat you have. I've got red spots. Havin' a Milk-Bone in your honor, wanna bite?

Belle

8:59 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

I can't wait to see your Equestrian Blazer! Will Moose be getting a cake for his birthday?

7:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Moose!

Lucy and I hope you had a lovely day!

7:26 AM  
Blogger Joan said...

Birthday Greetings to Moose from Murphy!

8:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a tease on the blazer...you get to wear it in October- LUCKY.

Happy birthday to the Moose!

Bri

3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home