Saturday, May 26, 2007

Shuffle, Blob & Knit Night Reminder

1. Michelle - The Beatles
2. Ain't It Somethin- Lyle Lovett
3. Remember - Betty Carter
4. Cowpoke - Don Walser
5. To Be Alone With You - Maria Muldaur
6. Penguins - Lyle Lovett
7. Old Adam - Hem
8. Carey - Joni Mitchell
9. Me & Bobby McGee - Willie Nelson
10. It's Tight Like That - Georgia Tom


Zooming right along on the blob. I'm below the sleeves now. It is getting a bit warm in my lap but I am determined not to turn on the air conditioning yet. I think I've made enough of the Knitting Pure & Simple top down patterns to design my own now. With the help of Barbara Walker, I plan to make a top down, set in sleeve cardigan.

For those of you who live near Richmond - don't forget this Tuesday evening is the monthly Knit Night at The Yarn Lounge. Hope to see you there!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Suzann said...

Cate you are a better woman then me. The AC has been on since last night. And a few times before when it got hot.
If I won the lottery, I would never see summer again. New Zealand in July. :-)
You knit such wonderful things. The sweater is going to be great. And the color should look good on you.

12:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home