Wednesday, October 04, 2006

2 happy dogs


Took Oscar & Dogwood to a new-to-me dog park. It is right next to the Hanover County Animal Pound, about half an hour drive. What a nice, big, clean park! Beth brought Goldie & Emma, the boys' two deerhound girlfriends. I had my camera but forgot to take pictures until after they finished running. This is of Oscar with Goldie in the distance. Poor Moose couldn't come until I checked the place out. I am going to take him during the day when I am not working.
Progress is being made on the Miss Kitty sweddir but it is too boring looking for pictures.

4 Comments:

Blogger Sangeeta said...

Is there v. tall fence? Do you think GL can go?

8:50 AM  
Blogger junior_goddess said...

!!!!! So if they are bad, it's off to the pound, right? That's really funny in a sick twisted way...

9:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oscar and Dogwood look magnificent in the green grass, like the royal canines they are.

11:07 AM  
Blogger Joan said...

My Golden Rule--a good dog is a tired dog. Looks like you did the trick.

11:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home