Saturday, August 05, 2006

The foot takes forever


Or, at least it feels that way. While knitting the leg I can look forward to the heel turn but once that is finished it is a long, long slog to the toe. The little sparkles in this yarn just don't show up in this tiny picture. The ribbing doesn't really show either. I may have to purchase some sock stretchers for photography to open up the ribbing.

And, while I am wondering about technical stuff, can anyone help me get rid of the double button for the Southern Knitters Web Ring? I've been messing around with the Template but haven't solved the problem.

3 Comments:

Blogger Bri McS said...

Try out and out deleting it, if you haven't already. That's how I got it off my old site.

I really like your socks but think the opposite in terms of the leg being slow for me and the rest being fast after I turn the heel. If we put our knitting selves together, we'd either love it or hate it entirely. Funny.

1:32 PM  
Blogger Having a Knit Fitt said...

Thanks, Bri. I experimented and ended up deleting the whole thing. Maybe when I have more experience with html.
Cate

6:57 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

I agree. I often take a break during the foot part.

5:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home