Friday, July 28, 2006

Moose!

Meet Moose! He is the enforcer of the family. It comes naturally to him because he is a Whippet. His mother, Miss Kitty, was known as the Police Whippet in her younger days. Maybe Annie will send me some pictures of Kitty. Anyway, he is always the first to remind me when it is Kibble O'Clock - usually an hour early. When I have been away he gives me a hard time and wants to know exactly where I have been. He is the perfect bed dog & almost never tries to push me out of the bed. Moose is an excellent athlete but never finished his field championship because I dropped out of the competition. He has never quite forgiven me. Just like his larger house mates, he loves comfortable beds and furniture. Expect to see more of the Moosemaster.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice, Cate!

B

1:20 PM  
Blogger Sangeeta said...

I think he needs a sweater for the winter!

3:54 PM  
Blogger Having a Knit Fitt said...

Don't worry, Sangeeta. Miss Kitty sent me two patterns for whippet sweaters. They are on my To Do list.

4:32 PM  
Blogger Sangeeta said...

Cate, I figured out how to make the weather pixie have degrees in F. Check her out. She's ready for the beach today!

4:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great start to your blog!! It looks awesome, easy to navigate with interesting entries. You seem like a real pro at knitting. I know the blogging thing will come more easily after a while. There is a huge learning curve at first. Good luck joining the web ring.

10:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home