Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Knit Night

The last Tuesday of the month is always Knit Night at The Yarn Lounge. The picture is of Anna (left) being helped by Melanie to begin the linen dish towel from Mason-Dixon Knitting. Lucky Melanie works at TYL full time.
Stewart served Krispy Kreme donut holes at Sangeeta's request.
There was a good turn out for Knit Night considering it is the middle of the summer. I finished the most recent baby sweater and worked on a linen towel. Pictures to come when the camera arrives.


This magazine has some great patterns for Big Girls - too bad it requires some math on my part. I bought it anyway. Think I will make the picot edged socks.




This last picture is me (pre-hair cut) with my new Lexie Barnes Lady B in Makiko fabric bag. It was the perfect splurge. Everything about it feels good and it holds plenty of knitting and books.

4 Comments:

Blogger Sangeeta said...

How did I miss that new magazine?!

This blogging thing sure is fun! --Sang.

10:38 AM  
Blogger Deborah said...

I want to be at knit night. Instead, I'm reading literary theory WHICH FEELS LIKE READING IN A LANGUAGE THAT I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT. *sigh* How I wish I were obsessively knitting and purling and finishing rows and knitted objects and not finishing them too. Cate, lovely haircut! And Dogwood is smashing too (even asleep).
- Silver Sparkle Farkle

7:22 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

Yes, I agree w/ Sangeeta - Must. Get. Hands. On. New. Knitting. Magazine. !!

9:15 PM  
Blogger erin said...

I have a lexie bag and I just love it!

10:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home