Monday, July 24, 2006

Waiting for my camera

My camera was just shipped today - so much for Amazon telling me it would ship in 24 hours. Consequently, my posts are going to dwell on the past or depend on others' photos for the next week.
This hat is one of the first things I knit when I was once again seized with the knitting addiction. It is Coronet from Knitty & is actually a pale celadon color. I used some 100% alpaca from Elann. The hat stretched with wearing and I later fulled it to make it fit better.

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Cate,

That hat is totally awsome!!!
Libby

7:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cate,

Your blog looks great and your projects (and model) are beautiful. Those mittens knock me out. You're bookmarked, kiddo.

9:57 AM  
Blogger Sangeeta said...

thanks for the publicity, man. I love that hat...I might have to try my hand at it. did you see your feature on my blog today??

12:13 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

That hat is beautiful! :-)

9:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home