Sunday, November 19, 2006

Yarn Church (& More)


Marge finished her husband's vest & modelled it for us. It is knit using Wool-ease.


Teri-Kay finished her husband's vest. It is knit using Lamb's Pride Bulky.


My friend, Alyssa, came in for help with finishing her Jo Sharpe sweater. Stewart is the Queen of Finishing & showed her the best ways to sew her seams.


I finally gave in & bought some Step sock yarn. It is impregnated with Aloe Vera & Jojoba oil. Don't know if it will last past the first wash but, in the meantime, my hands are feeling much softer than usual.

4 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

Oh, I like that Step colorway! Enjoy the soft knitting!

6:44 PM  
Blogger sko_G knits said...

hmmm. that yarn sounds very interesting in concept. i've got to try it, especially at this time of year, when hands get dry from the chilly air and knitting!!

2:58 AM  
Blogger junior_goddess said...

Ah, that's the Knitter's Manicure! I bought some Step, but it hasn't made it past the "sitting on the coffee table" stage.

9:46 AM  
Blogger CatBookMom said...

Love the colors of the sock yarn, and the way they change. Can I borrow Stewart to teach me sewing??

12:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home