Sunday, September 10, 2006

Yarn Church

Our new session met today and it is going to be a great class. Even though Mimi didn't make it, I am sure she will approve of the mix of six students.


Marge is finishing a sweater for her daughter.









Kate is finishing a sweater for some lucky future baby.









Stacy was sewing up her very first project - complete with intarsia skull and crossbones.



Teri-Kay worked on a shrug and Holly began her wedding capelet. I forgot to get pictures of their projects but will have them next week.

My ISE3 scarf is half way finished. Yay. Pictures to come when it is washed and ready to send.

6 Comments:

Blogger jayne said...

Tell Stacy she did a great job -- I love that skull and crossbones tank. My knitting gang is starting up later in the month. Can't wait to show off what they're doing.

8:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

skarf/
skarf/
watz dis abowt a skarf/
hao bowt a wippet sweddir fer a poar shivvirink wippet, hmm/

9:32 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

love that tank -- very impressive for a first project, too!

10:29 PM  
Blogger junior_goddess said...

HAHAHA on the whippet sweddir. Yarn Church? I wanna be THERE!

B

10:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Cate-
Chesley here,
I enjoy your blog as a break at work. Wish I had seen you over the weekend....maybe next.

Also love the shivvirink wippet...feel Crazy Kat's presence!

4:06 PM  
Blogger Bri McS said...

Is Yarn Church televised? I'll have to make my next trip to Richmond fall over a wknd for sure.

10:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home