Sunday, August 13, 2006

What's in your wallet toolbag?

My toolbag was becoming hard to zip so I decided to edit what I kept in it. As I was sorting I wondered what others thought were essential. My research began yesterday.


Stewart had the biggest bag with the most tools.




















Melanie and I were the middle ground.
























Roz was the most minimal.










We all had a measuring tape, darning needles, scissors and stitch markers.




I'm not counting the items Roz couldn't fit into her Altoids box.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Cate, I didn't realize you were the Having a Knit Fitt Cate. I met you yesterday at TYL and admired your fingerless gloves. They're really nice. Like the pattern and your yarn choice.

2:18 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

That's a neat little knitterly meme you just created. I think I will have to respond to it, but later this week, when I'm home and can plug in the camera to the computer. I think my tool kit falls into the middle ground as well.

8:58 PM  
Blogger junior_goddess said...

Gosh, my knitting bag is a grocery bag. I win for with the most disorganization points!

B

2:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home