Thursday, August 31, 2006

Fiber festival mania

The second weekend in October is always the Fall Fiber Festival of Virginia. I went last year for both days. It is set in a lovely meadow, the sheep dog trials nearby. Music and delicious food, sheep, alpaca, llamas, goats, even a Great Pyrenees dog whose spun fur I purchased to make a hat (someday). And yarn, lots and lots of beautiful yarn. I didn't have a camera then so no pictures, just the little logo I stole from their website. This year I plan to take plenty and make a full report.


And then, two weeks later - Rhinebeck!!! And my dear friend, Deborah!! Less than two months away. Oh boy!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like a fantastic time. I can't wait for Rhinebeck 2007! I'll live only an hour away from it! Yeah!!

4:47 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

You get to go to Rhinebeck? I'm so envious!!! :-)

3:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cate & S. chez Shalom (G.S.D.) & moi for Rhinebeck! It will be beautiful autumn weather on the Hudson.

9:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home